Coffee is one of the most consumed beverages, however, many times we ask for a coffee in a bar and we do not know what we are drinking. The green coffee and the black coffee have their origin in the grains of the coffee plant, but both go through a different process before being commercialized.
The black coffee is roasted and therefore brings that aroma and nuances and has that dark color. In contrast, green coffee does not go through a roasting process. It is packaged directly before its full maturation. This difference causes that color, the site and properties are dissimilar. Benefits of green coffee of both types of coffee
What reaction causes caffeine to the body
- And, how does the body react after taking caffeine? According to several investigations, caffeine reaches our blood a few minutes after ingesting it. Explicitly, the following chain of events was revealed:
- At 10 minutes, we already have half of the caffeine we have taken in our blood.
- After 45 minutes, you reach the maximum amount of caffeine in your blood.
- After about 2 hours, its influence on our body begins to diminish.
- After 5 hours, all its effects have disappeared.
- As you see, the primary reaction is quite immediate, and its duration is extended. The time that affects us will depend on the metabolism of each person and their sensitivity. Also, these factors do not remain constant throughout our lives but vary with age.
The scientific explanation is a little more complicated, this one I leave to the most curious. What caffeine does is block a neurotransmitter called adenosine. According to the scientific consensus, one of its primary functions is to increase the sensation of sleep. So after sticking it, the need to sleep decreases. Also, this interruption impacts the increase in dopamine and norepinephrine, which will help to expand brain activity significantly.
Provides a large number of nutrients
To take a balanced diet and take care of our health, it is necessary to provide specific nutrients to our body. But without knowing it, we are ingesting many of these, in a simple cup of coffee. Being one of the most hidden benefits of coffee, we can assure you that this is a highly nutritious drink.
The most common component is some of the B vitamins. Specifically, vitamin B2 and B5. These have the mission to facilitate the obtaining of energy from food, help the generation of red blood cells, and favor the maintenance and protection of the nervous and cardiovascular system.
It is a substance that dissolves quickly in liquids, and therefore, is quickly processed by our body. Although it stays little time circulating in our shape because it is immediately eliminated via urine. For each infusion of 100g, there is usually an average of 50mg.